We’re pleased to announce that we have a new Strategic Plan for 2022 – 2025! It was a very comprehensive process that engaged many stakeholders including our community partners, funders, clients, and staff. The outcome of our consultations is a strategic plan that reflects the current environment we are experiencing and maps out a future for Woodview that presents us with many opportunities and challenges.
Strategic Plan 2022 - 2025
Integrate Client Voices Throughout Woodview
- Co-Design Models of Service that enhance the client experience.
- Integrate and chamption diverse client voice throughout the organization.
- Identify new ways to work with community partners to holistically care for clients beyond Woodview.
Develop and Adapt New, Agile Ways of Doing Business
- Identify and formalize agile best practices (inside and outside Woodview) to evolve and enhance existing leadership practices.
- Lead the incorporation of technology to enhance Woodview’s effectiveness, efficiency, and client experience.
Strengthen Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI)
- Achieve and maintain a workforce that is diverse and equitably represented across levels and functions.
- Provide a welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment that meets the diverse needs of clients and families.
- Staff receive foundational and culturally relevant training that addresses the needs of Woodview’s clients and families and the communities Woodview serves.
Enhance Financial Health
- Find new sources of revenue that build and expand on Woodview’s existing revenue streams.
- Optimize levels of financial flexibility.
- Optimize the efficiency, profitability, and competitiveness of fee-for-service programs through consolidation and standardization.
Promote a Positive Work Environment
- Provide a psychologically safe and inclusive workplace environment that encourages staff to share ideas, and take risks.
- Improve overall staff mental health and well-being.
- Improve employee retention.
- Inform, develop, nurture, and inspire staff to reach their potential and maximize their growth.