Woodview is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Woodview welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
During the hiring process, if requested, accommodations for job applicants, if selected for an interview, will be provided.
We will take the following steps to notify the public and staff that, when requested, Woodview will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired:
• We will accommodate the needs of staff, as requested and according to need.
• We will let job applicants know that recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate their disabilities, if requested.
Woodview will take the following steps to develop and put in place a process for developing individual accommodation plans and return-to-work policies for employees that have been absent due to a disability:
• If accommodation of work is required, Woodview agrees to create individual accommodation plans – in writing. We will review the plan regularly to ensure it is working for both parties.
• If requested and to help employees stay safe in emergency situations, Woodview will provide staff with individualized emergency response information when necessary.
Woodview will take the following steps to ensure the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities are taken into account with respect to utilizing performance management, career development and redeployment processes:
• We will accommodate the needs of individuals as needed on an on going basis.
Woodview will take the following steps to prevent and remove other accessibility barriers as identified:
• Print of material is too small; Information in Large print will be provided.
• Communication supports, arranging sign language, recorded Braille, audio, etc.if required.