At-home activities that are fun and educational!
- Your local library branch may be closed but they are open online and offer a variety of resources for families including free downloads and e-books. If your library card expired, no problem, you can usually renew it online for free.
Brantford Public Library
Burlington Public Library
Oakville Public Library
Milton Public Library
Hamilton Public Library
Time Capsule Workbook
Cora and the Corona Colouring Book
- Mr. Ben’s Open Door Music facilitates interactive music classes for our LIFE program at the Mischa Weisz Centre and the Woodview Learning Centre. Mr. Ben is at home with his family (just like the rest of us) and has found a creative way to keep kids learning by offering free weekly online classes for families! Check out the videos online.
- The Jays Cares Foundation has daily challenges for kids and youth that will get them moving.
Jays Care Challenges_Day 1
Jays Care Challenges_Day 2
Jays Care Challenges_Day 3
Jays Care Challenges_Day 4
Jays Care Challenges_Day 5
Get Crafty Get Creative
- Art City Toronto posts weekly craft videos and activities on Facebook and Instagram for children ages 6-12. What’s great is that the activities are designed to use materials that can be found around the house (paper, pencils, scissors, etc.)!
- The Canadian Homeschooler has 250 LegoChallenges available for download!