Job Location: Brantford
Program: Office-Based Counselling
Job Type: Full Time Permanent (40 Hours/Week)
Number of Positions: 1
Start Date: ASAP
Application Deadline: Until Filled
Reports To: Clinical Manager
Please Note – This position includes two evening shifts (12 pm – 8 pm), two day shifts (9 am – 5 pm), and one day shift (10 am – 6 pm). Some Saturdays may be required to facilitate group, approximately 50% of the year.
Social Worker (Office Based)
Job Location: Brantford
Specific Duties and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Providing strength-based, collaborative mental health services to children, adolescents and families including: assessment, individual counselling – brief and long term; crisis intervention, family and group counselling, in the context of a multidisciplinary team as determined by the needs of the client, the policies and practices of the agency, and the skills of the Social Worker.
- Acting as liaison with community services and agencies as determined by the treatment plan and program requirements, and as a representative of the agency when delegated.
- Maintaining all records and reports as required by the agency’s policies and procedures.
- Participating in all appropriate case conferences, staff meetings, team meetings, etc.
- to being accessible and accountable to the team members and to participate in regular supervision processes.
- DBT and CBT knowledge is required.
- Autism ABA/IBI knowledge is an asset.
- BSW or MSW and registration in the College, CRPO, or equivalent pertinent work experience.
- Knowledge and experience with assessment and treatment planning, therapeutic approaches, solution focused/brief therapy, case management, crisis intervention, group and family work
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a related field
- Computer skills
- Ability to work from a strength-based, collaborative perspective
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Current police check
- Valid driver’s license and a daily use of your own vehicle
- Second language is an asset
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are asked to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (including the job title in the subject line).
We thank all candidates but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Woodview welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including individuals within employment equity categories of women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and aboriginal persons, individuals of diverse gender and sexual orientation and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code. Woodview is committed to employment equity and diversity and a positive and supportive environment.