Job Location: Halton
Program: Halton Intensive Program
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Start Date: September 8, 2020
Posting Date: July 9, 2020
Application Deadline: July 24, 2020
Reports To: Program Manager
Job Location: Halton
Specific Duties and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Providing Intensive home, school and community-based assessment and treatment intervention for children in Halton (ages 6-12) identified with mental health needs, and their families.
- Service coordination and collaboration in developing individualized goal-focused treatment plans.
- Providing consultation, support and training to families, schools and other agencies.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet the need(s) of the families (at least 2-3 nights per week).
- The Intensive worker may also be asked to help support our day treatment programs, from time to time.
- Must have Child Youth Worker Diploma or equivalent working experience in related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in related field
- Experience working with families
- Ability to work from a strength-based, collaborative perspective
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in assessment, treatment and crisis intervention
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Computer skills
- Current Police Check, including vulnerable screening
- Second language is an asset
- NVCI Certification or equivalent
- Asset if the candidate is a member of a regulated college.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are asked to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (including the job title in the subject line).
We thank all candidates but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Woodview welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including individuals within employment equity categories of women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and aboriginal persons, individuals of diverse gender and sexual orientation and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code. Woodview is committed to employment equity and diversity and a positive and supportive environment.