Craig Tustin, Facilitator
Events by this organizer
Are you a parent or caregiver of a child or youth who is experiencing a mental health concern? Does anxiety, depression, ADHD, mood disorders or behaviour changes
Are you a parent or caregiver of a child or youth who is experiencing a mental health concern? Does anxiety, depression, ADHD, mood disorders or behaviour changes make parenting difficult?
Join the PCMH Brant monthly support group and meet other parents with children who have similar challenges.
*Please note that effective April, 2020, the group will meet virtually each month due to COVID-19 until further notice.
How do I join the virtual support group?
- Email Craig Tustin, our Parent Facilitator, at email@example.com
- Receive the link to the video meeting and next steps
- You will need access to a phone, tablet or laptop and WIFI and/or data
What are the benefits of participating in a support group?
- receive emotional support from someone with lived experience
- learn strategies to help your child or youth at home and/or at school
- learn how to access resources in your community
To learn more about the PCHM Brant Chapter, please visit: http://www.pcmh.ca/Brantford
Craig Tustin, Facilitator519-752-5308 ext.133