Job Location: Brantford
Program: Brantford Autism Services
Job Type: Part-Time Hourly
Number of Positions: 1
Start Date: TBD
Posting Date: January 25, 2021
Application Deadline: February 5, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Reports To: Program Manager
Job Location: Brantford
Woodview’s Brantford Autism Services is currently seeking a qualified, skilled and experienced individual to deliver Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) based services both in-centre and virtually as part of our Brantford Autism Services team.
This position is part time, hourly (0-40 hours per week).
ABA Therapist’s work one-to-one and in small groups with children and youth with autism. Service hours are generally Monday to Friday from 8:30-4:30, however some evenings and weekends may be required. Working as a part of a team, the ABA Therapist is responsible for implementing programs under the supervision of the Clinical Supervisor. The ABA Therapist is responsible for keeping accurate data, graphing, and for preparing and creating materials for clients. The ABA Therapist will work to ensure they provide quality and supportive programming, in addition to contributing to a positive and team-based working environment.
- Knowledge of the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis obtained by completion of the Autism and Behavioural Sciences certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months practical/applied experience in the field of ABA.
- Professional experience working with children with autism.
- Registered Behaviour Technician is an asset (supervision will be provided to obtain and maintain active RBT status)
- Practical experience in collecting, graphing and analyzing data.
- Current certification in first aid, CPR, non-violent crisis prevention intervention (NVCI) would be an asset.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are asked to send their resume to email@example.com (including the job title in the subject line).
We thank all candidates but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Woodview welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including individuals within employment equity categories of women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and aboriginal persons, individuals of diverse gender and sexual orientation and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code. Woodview is committed to employment equity and diversity and a positive and supportive environment.