Integrated Crisis Services
What is the Integrated Crisis Service?
The Integrated Crisis Service works is operated by St. Leonard’s Community Services and works in partnership with Woodview, the Brant Community Health Care System and the Alzheimer Society of Brant.
- Immediate crisis support and/or counseling provided to individuals of all ages and families.
- Services provided include:
- Immediate telephone crisis counseling (24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
- Mental health walk-in clinic: 1-6 sessions, no appointment necessary (11 a.m. to 8 p.m., 365 days a year)
- Access to peer support
- Mobile response service available
- Addiction services available
- Mental health crisis risk assessment by hospital crisis staff (OHIP card required)
- Psychogeriatric crisis services available through Behavioural Supports Ontario – Community Outreach Team
- Referral for psychiatry consultation and follow-up available
- Linkages to ongoing services as required
24 Hour Crisis Line: 519.759.7188 or 1.866.811.7188
Walk-in Clinic is located at St. Leonard’s Community Services at 255 Fairview Drive, Unit #1, Brantford, ON.