Child and Family Centre
What is the Child and Family Centre?
Child and Family Centre provides office-based counseling services for children and youth up to the age of 18 and their families. Those presenting with acute mental health issues are seen on a priority basis.
Services may include:
- Individual and family counseling
- Parent education and support, individually or in groups
- Therapeutic groups for children and youth
- Case management and referral to other services
- Court-ordered assessments under the Youth Criminal Justice Act
- TAPP-C (The Arson Prevention Program for Children) assessments, in partnership with Brantford and Brant County Fire Departments
643 Park Road North
To contact the program, please call 519-752-5308
How to Make a Referral
To make a referral, please Contact Brant at 519-758-8228