- We believe that all individuals are capable of growth and change.
- We believe that every individual and family has the right to feel valued and accepted and to be treated with respect and dignity.
- We are committed to human rights including the safety, security, health and well being of all individuals and families.
- We recognize and respect the cultural, language and religious beliefs of every person who is engaged in our services.
- We believe that individuals and families need to be engaged in decisions regarding their own treatment and supports based upon individual needs and goals.
- We are committed to providing strategies and supports that are specific to the needs of individuals and families.
We believe that individuals and families have the right to:
- The opportunity to provide feedback on the services received;
- Information regarding service effectiveness;
- The opportunity to provide input into the design and delivery of services and supports.
We are committed to providing services that are:
- Accessible, flexible and responsive to changing needs, perspectives and practices;
- Designed within the context of an individual’s family and larger community;
- Based upon best practices, professional ethics and standards, and ongoing quality improvement.